Sunday, December 20, 2009

Santa, this is Whistle


Dear Santa,
Hi. How are you? How's it going up there in the North Pole? How is Mrs. Santa Claus?
Tell the reindeer I say, "Hi!"
I've been a good cat again this year. Everybody says I am a good-natured cat. I turned four in August. I make good grades at Cat School. I think I will be Class Favorite this year but if someone else wins, I'll be fine with that.
The picture looks like me in my Halloween costume. I have a collar just like this good-looking ginger cat. I wore my Halloween costume for hours and hours and didn't complain.
Maybe I should give you my Christmas List: I'd like a big bag of Greenies, maybe two or three of the giant size would be good. Please ask Mr. Greenies to make me the poster cat for Greenies. I love Greenies! I would like a few toys but not the toys with batteries because battery cat toys are scary to Dubby, my brother. I would like for my cat bed to be just for me. If you wrote a note to Fish and Dubby saying it was my cat bed they might leave my cat bed alone. Just a hint!
Please bring my dog Sister, a beautiful chewy bone and some tennis balls. She is the best dog in the world.
Love and thank you,
Whistle

3 comments:

sko3 said...

Dear Whistle,
I hope you get everything you want.
You are a good boy.
Love
LMK's mommy

Unknown said...

That is a very elegant letter. I am proud of you!
Love,
Aunt Songbird

Sue said...

I hope you get everything on your list Whistle. You deserve it for being such a good boy.

Merry Christmas from your Sue, Truffle and Ouzo.