Saturday, December 24, 2011

Emergency Letter to Santa Paws


Dear Santa Paws,
I know you are busy today on Christmas Eve but I need your help! You got letters from me, my brother Fish and our dog Annie but I don't think you got a letter from my kitten, Agatha. She is new and this is her first Christmas.
She came to be my kitten from the mean streets. She didn't have a round tummy or a good smell. She was tired and scared. Now, she has a tummy full of cat cookies and smells like I gave her a baff which I did. I love her.
She will like anything you bring her. If your sleigh is full already, take out some of my gifts and put hers in my place. Bring the gifts to my house because she lives here with me.
She looks good in every color, has bright green eyes and loves to dance.
Please Santa Paws, don't forget my Agatha.

Love from your,
Dubby

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Dubby,
What did Agatha get for Christmas? We all want to know.
Fondly,
Aunt Songbird

1-4 Grace said...

Welcome to Agatha. We hope you had a Merry Christmas.]
Love,
Melech, Mia, Maddy, and Mugsy (Your SC Cousins)

Deb said...

Hi Agatha!
We are glad you are part of teh furrever fambly. We love our hoomans (though sometimes they are just a little strange.)

I'm glad you gave her a baff. Tell her herrrro from us.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess
and
King Henry the First
Mouse+ Cat = Blog

Sue said...

Dub by, you are such a kind Kat brother. I sure hope that Agatha and all of your family had a wonderful Christmas!

Love,
Truffle (your Canadian cousin)