Thursday, February 9, 2012

Memo from Senior Cat Fish

To be distributed throughout the home:

1. The Cat Climbing Tower is mine. Do not sit on the lower portion. Do not sit on the top portion.

2. When Cat Kibbles are served, remain 42" from the bowl and wait until I have eaten. When I have eaten and begun a bath, remain 42" from the bowl because I may return to bowl for a second helping. After I have walked 6' from the bowl showing no interest in the crumbs left in the bowl, you may eat the crumbs. Do not leave "floaties" in the water bowl.

3. The Cat Quilt sent to ME by My Sue is off-limits. I found black and white fur on it yesterday and sent it out to be cleaned. Do not even breathe near my Cat Quilt.

4. Ear Scratches are for me first.

5. When I enter the room, do not approach me to sniff me, attempt to play with me or ask me questions about theology. Not. Interested.

Sincerely and with the hope you will get the message,

Fish, Sr. Cat of Household

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well said.

Sue said...

All good reminders Fish. Sometimes such rules are necessary to ensure that the younger housemates are following your rules. As Senior Cat, it is (of course) your place to enforce these rules.

Good leadership, my friend.

Your Sue

1-4 Grace said...

Melech likes your rules and will share with his housemates.
Aunt 1-4