Friday, July 18, 2008


Dear Friends:

I am chastened by your comments. I only bite, scratch and kick to get exercise or defend my space. I will try to do better. I think the different ideas about violence are feline v. human because, to me, there is not moral imperative to be gentle. I will try.

Here's a pic of Dubby. He's a fine lil' cat. Mom is worried about his weight. He eats all the time, thinks only of eating and sleeps on the kitchen counter to keep an eye on his food bowl. I think he looks fine. He just has a big cat butt.

Gently,

Fish, This is my blog NOW

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Fish,
Thank you for your insights into feline morality. I know Baby and Puss Puss often tell me I just don't understand.
Please give my love to Dubby, he looks hearty!
My best to Andy, Sister and your brother, Whistle, too,
Love,
Aunt Songbird

1-4 Grace said...

Is there a WW for cats? maybe Dubby and Mugsy shoudl sign up.

Sue said...

Dubby is a fine looking cat indeed. We fight all the time, but yes, it is exercise as opposed to "real" fighting.

Truffle and Ouzo

Deb said...

Hi Fish
Any more tips on "getting along with feline neighbors"? cuz we have had some doozies of growlies this week.

Scritches and greenies (just fer U)

Deb
Tiria, Henry and Polgara approve this comment