Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tomorrow is MY Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!


Hey! Tomorrow is my 4th Birthday! Fabulous, huh?
Everyone is coming to my party for a cat cake and games.
We are playing string, flying fishies and bag pounce.

If you haven't gotten a gift for me, it's NOT too late.
Send your big gift to me, Whistle, at this address:

Whistle
My House, U.S.A.

Here are a few ideas for you:
A pallet of Greenies
Catnip Mice (please note plural)
A tall climbing perch
Silk sheets for my cat bed
A guinea pig
laptop so I don't have to share
a collar (breakaway/safety) with a sterling silver whistle charm
cat bowl with MY name on it. ONLY for me

You get the idea. Just something simple to say, "Whistle, you are such a fine catty".

Love,
Whistle This is MY blog and I approve this message.

6 comments:

Rev SS said...

Oh boy! We get to be first to wish happy 4th b'day to Whistle, a very fine catty!
Oliver, Samantha, Cassandra & Christopher

sko3 said...

Whistle, we love you SO MUCH!
I hope you have the HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY EVER and get all the presents that you need.

LMK said...

Mewow
Meow
mrokk
Mewow
Mewowwwwwwwwwwww?
Mrokk.
Mew
Mew
Prrr....

Sue said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to Whistle and Fish!!!! I hope you got everything you asked for (except perhaps the guinea pig - I'm not so sure about that one....)

Love from Sue, Truffle and Ouzo

Unknown said...

Happy, happy birthday, Whistle!!! (And happy birthday to Fish, too!)

1-4 Grace said...

Hope you had a good berfday Whistle!Love,
Mia and Mel