Thursday, January 10, 2008

Guest Blogger: Fish the Cat






Dear Friends,

I have a favor to ask of you.

My turtle quilt is disintegrating. My turtle quilt is my happy companion. I've had it since I was a wee kitten. My turtle quilt comforted me last year during my leg fracture surgery.


I go under it to meditate and nap. I think deep thoughts while I retreat in privacy. I am a contemplative cat.

If you see a quilt which looks just like this one, please get it for me.


I don't want any quilt, just my turtle quilt.


It was designed for babies and contemplative cats.


I think you might find one at a thrift shop or someplace where people recycle household goods.


Please find a replacement turtle quilt and mail it to me.


My address is: Fish the Cat,My House,U.S.A.

Many thanks for any help you may be able to offer.

Fish the Cat

4 comments:

Spooky said...

Wow, Fish. You actually sleep under a quilt? I just sleep on top of them. I don't like being under anything!

If I see a turtle quilt, I will most certainly let you know. Yours looks very well loved.

Unknown said...

Dear Fish,
I'm sorry your turtle quilt is showing signs of being loved do deeply and hope it will hold together for you. And if I see another one anywhere, I will snap it up!
Much love,
Aunt Songbird

Sue said...

Dear Fish,
We like to be under blankies also. If our Mom finds a turtle quilt, she will send it pronto!

Truffle and Ouzo

Sue said...

Dear Fish,

Watch your mailbox. We're just sayin'....

Truffle and Ouzo