Monday, May 12, 2008



Whew! Busy cats here! Finishing the Spring Term at Prof. Whiskers!

Fish's "Monastic Adventurer: The Story of One Fierce Orange Cat" won the 2008 Herbert Catbowl Prize. My paper on the ethics of Greenie sharing didn't do as well. I had to go see the School Chaplain to discuss my moral maturity. Prof. Whiskers said I didn't have a chance defending my plan to never, ever share Greenies.

Dubby tied for First in Knots with Fluffy but both were happy. Dubby did very well for a first year coming in Second in Most Improved Kitten.


We have a big picnic tonight. Our last class is tomorrow morning when we turn in our text books and sign up for Fall classes!


Whistle

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the prize-winners! And much love to you, Whistle, for your very honest account of all that goes on at school.
Love,
Aunt Songbird

Rev SS said...

This is the. cutest. cat picture. I have ever seen.

zorra said...

How do you plan to improve your mind and spend your time wisely during summer vacation?

Tiria the Shadow Princess said...

Greenies are not for sharing. What does that professor know?? I think he was too long in the school and not in the paw-lpit recently.

Just sayin
Tiria
The Shadow princess