Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Moon: The Wuff Movie A Review



This is Dubby.

New Moon is the best Twilight movie! More Wuffs! More growling! Less Sparkle!

When I look at the Wuffs, I see myself because I am a Wuff, too. Grrrr!

The movie is very short, only about two hours. That girl is in the movie. No need to see her at all!

The Wuffs are strong and brave! Big!

I sat with my dog Sister at the movies. We ate popcorn and drank water in cups!
Sister told me to not to growl or meow so I didn't except during the fight scenes.
Sister wore sunglasses and a hat. She carried her Big Movie Purse. I hid in her purse.

I saw NEW MOON THE WUFF MOVIE!

You go see it. Ok? It's the best movie ever.

Love from Dubby, the Wuff


I am a Wuff and a Bearnaise Sauce Mountain Cat AT THE SAME TIME. It's like magic but different.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, you are. I believe it.
Love,
Aunt Songbird

1-4 Grace said...

I beleive you too, Dubby. You are like a magical cat, only different!
Grrrrr!
Love,
Auntie 1-4 Grace

1-4 Grace said...

Do you still wear your underwear showing out of your pants like Jacob?
I think that looks pretty khul, but Momma fusses at me for doing it and sez I look like a hood-lum!
POTP,
Mugsy Andrew ( i'm a wuff too)