Sunday, January 21, 2007



My brother, Fish, is wailing in the family room. He watched the Saints Bears game with the Big Cat and all the mens. He wailed everytime the Bears scored. He is a mess now.

I watched "A Touch of Mink" with Mom. Doris Day movies make me laugh. Then we watched "Breakfast at Tiffany's", one of the best movies of all time. You recall that "Cat", is a ginger cat. Everything else in the movie is window dressing.

Can you hear Fish wailing where you are? I think he needs to chill.

The Saints shoulda won,

Whistle

4 comments:

Molly said...

Hi, Whistle!
Everyone in our town is rooting for the Patriots, but my family doesn't watch football. Your movies sound great! I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's once with my mom. Isn't the lady named Molly Golightly?

Littlemankitty said...

In my house, my mama said the Saints shoulda won, even though she usually likes the Bears, because Bears are animals and well, Saints are not. Usually we like animals. But today we liked Saints. But they didn't win. Which was sad.

I wish my mama understood football. I kept saying, "what what?" and she never knew.

I wish I had a dad. Do you got a dad?

assumpta said...

Hi Cousin. Today I hissed at some pants that were on the bed. They were scarey and I didn't recognize them, OK? My Humans wonder about me because I don't recognize my name. Not everybody can be, like, good at foreign languages, OK?

St. Casserole said...

LMK, I guess we have a Big Cat. He purrs loudly at night. I never know what to call my people. Any suggestions?

Molly, I think it was "Molly Golightly"

Assumpta, glad to hear from you!Are they using the correct name to call you? Do you get a cat cookie when they call you? Don't do anything without getting a cookie.
Pants are scary. Everybody knows this. I think you and Fish have a bunch in common. 'Cept he's tense and you are louche.