Sunday, November 11, 2007

Ten Random Things About Me




Aunt Songbird asked me to play. I love her!


1. I love my birthday.

2. I love Greenies Cat Cookies.

3. When Dubby rough houses with me, I don't hurt him.

4. I love Sister, my nanny.

5. I nap in class at Professor Whisker's School.

6. I can fit 5 Greenies Cat Cookies in my mouth at once.

7. My fur is rougher than Fish's fur.

8. I catch feltie toys and put them on my Mom's bed because I love her.

9. I don't understand John Calvin.

10. I dream of going outside.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Whistle, what a great list! I hope you didn't make yourself sick with all those Greenies!

Althea N. Agape said...

Outside is cold and wet and it has FLEAS! Inside is warm and snuggly and clean. You can watch birdies from the window. It's better. I got out once and got all oily from under the car and Mommy put me in WATER! can you imagine? How rude. I don't want to go out again.

Althea N. Agape said...

hehehe that was me, Padme, posing from the furless biped's account.

Althea N. Agape said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Littlemankitty said...

I don't have to go to school, which is good because I really need all of my naptime.

I don't understand John Calvin, either.

When I roughhouse with my sister, I kind of hurt her a little bit, but that's only because she's really old and fragile. (and boring a little)

Molly said...

That's a lot of Greenies at once. I think you had better give some to me!

DogBlogger said...

I don't understand John Calvin, either.

Or, may I add, John Wesley.