Friday, March 7, 2008

Here are the rules:
Hey! My pal, Cub, over at cubpoppy.blogspot.com invited me to play this game.
I saw a movie about white stuff on the ground at his bloggage. He touched it with his paws! I don't understand. But, anyway...

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.


2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.)



My middle name is "the Cat". It's a family name and was my cat mom's maiden name, too.

T terrific, 'nuf said!

H handsome, totally.

E energetic, strong and healthy!



C courageous, I bravely go where no other cats have gone before, like the mantle piece and kitchen cupboards.

A alliances, I'm good with other animals

T talented, I stand to get a Greenie. I know how to hide, charge, catch cat toys
and I'm a good student at Prof. Whiskers Cat Academy.

I tag Dubby who has a middle name. I don't know who else to tag. Tag yourself, people and pets!

Cub, you are good dog!

Love,
Whistle

2 comments:

DogBlogger said...

Very nice play, Whistle! Thanks!

Love,
Cub

p.s. -- I am a girl, but I still get called "he" -- even my grandma sometimes still does it.

Littlemankitty said...

Whistle!
My mama says that she's going to go visit the president's town in April and she just read that your mama's coming too! So, I think you should go on vacation at the same time and come to my house. I have a really nice cat sitter.
LMK