Saturday, August 4, 2007

Shhhhhhhh! Fish is sleeping!

Andy killed a bird today. He wanted to bring the bird inside but Mom wouldn't let him. Cool!

My birthday is in 24 days, just sayin'. Drugstore.com has Greenies on sale.... just sayin'
Fish's birthday is in 24 days, too.

Mom is going away. I hate this! Who will fill my secret waterbowls in our house? Who will scoop litter twice a day? Who will tickle my tummy and tell me that I'm the cutest best kitty in the world?

Tomorrow, it will be 23 days until my birthday. I am not asking for gifts or anything, in case my Mom is reading this...

Whistle, who could eat a Greenie or two this very minute

2 comments:

1-4 Grace said...

I caught a great, big cockroach and Mommy did not even say," Thank you!"
I get no appreciaition at all.
Sorry, your mommy is leaving. My leaves in two weeks also.
I am glad Fish is getting better.
And, I totally udnerstand about the 23 day thing!
POTP,
Mel

Anonymous said...

Is Whistle going to be out of jail for your birthday, do you think?