Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Fish's New Cast

We put our names on his last cast and his pawpedic doctor thought it was funny. Everybody signs casts. Can't we?
This cast is lighter weight than the first two. But don't mess with Fish! If you touch it, he will hiss and cry!
Mom says that I will have my ipod taken away for three days if I make Fish cry again.
All I want to do is play with him! All he wants to do is eat cat cookies and sleep under his turtle quilt.
That's all for now. It's time for bottle cap cat soccer with my dog, Sister.
Whistle

3 comments:

Littlemankitty said...

It's a very pretty cast.
I hope you don't get your ipod taken away.

Molly said...

My mom lets me borrow her iPod sometimes if I promise to be very careful. I like to listen to show music. What do you listen to? My favorite show is Dogspell.

zorra said...

(((Fish)))
Good news! Get well soon!