Thursday, July 5, 2007


I'm not allowed to ask for birthday gifts this year.
If you are worrying that you've missed my birthday, you haven't!
My birthday is in 54 days or 1 month 23 days!!!
Fish's birthday is August 28th, too!
We will be two years old.
I'm not allowed to mention that I want: cat cookies, Roger Tory Petersens's North American Guide to Birds, diet coke bottle caps, a big pack of q-tips to chew on, a pair of Sperry Topsider shoe laces and a new cell phone.
You DID NOT HEAR THIS FROM ME!
Love,
Whistle

5 comments:

Sue said...

got it whistle. we never had this conversation.

Littlemankitty said...

Q-tips are really awesome! A whole box to yourself would be really cool. You wouldn't even share them with your gimpy brother?

Molly said...

I can help with the bottle caps, because my Papa Bear drinks Diet Coke out of the bottle, and he drinks about five a day!!!

1-4 Grace said...

Whistle.
I tried to send you and Fish some really good cat cookies, but he mailperson brought htem back and siad Mommy used the wrong address.
They were actaully addressed to Fish, but he was suppoossed to share with you and Andy.
Anyhow, Mommmy wants to be sure and get the adress right, so have your Mommmy e-mail my Mommmy and be sure we get it right.
her address is on her profle page.

1-4 Grace said...

Hey Whistle,
Milk rigns off the 1/2 gallon milk jugs are fun too.
And, I love craft ribbon that mommy buys from Michales.
I can open her craft cart drawer and pull it out all by myself!