Monday, October 8, 2007

Speaking of Collars

In our house, we wear collars. People enjoy hearing our bells before we jump from doorways.
Andy gets to go outside so he wears a collar for safety. He lost three collars in three days last week! Is he the best or what???

I lost my collar. Now I am running around nekkid. Really.

Dubby is too little for a collar. His neck is about the size of my nose.

When you are nekkid you feel the breeze on your neck when you charge through the house. I feel freed up, ready to race down the hallway!

I know where my "lost" collar is. I'm not telling.

A Wild Cat Named,

Whistle

3 comments:

Unknown said...

DEAR WHISTLE,

I WEAR A COLLAR ALL THE TIME. IT JINGLES.

MOLLY SAYS HI BUT HER PAW HURTS HER.

I WANT TO BE FRIENDS TOO.

LOVE,
SAM

1-4 Grace said...

My cat cuzin' in The palmetto state pullsteh bells off her collor so she can sneak up on the birdys.
I don't wear a collar, but I ahve a harness so I can go outside. I ddid not like it at first, but now I know that it menas i am going into the wild and so I race to the front door.
Mugs doesn't ahve one eihter, he only weighs 3 lbs.

zorra said...

Hi Whistle, I only have to wear my collar when we are going for a walk. Mama says I can't go outside nekkid. But in the house it's OK. I get excited when I see my collar and leash! Have a good day--

Your friend,
Amie