Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Here I am. When Mom is gone, I lose inspiration to blog. She's home now.

Here's the news from here:

I hate suitcases. Mom leaves with them. Don't like 'em.

Dubby did ewwws around the house while she was gone.

Fish loves Mom so much that he is writing poems about her.

Sister works hard so when she rests, I clean her ears for her. She is my dog.

We can't sleep in Mom's room when she's gone. He closed the door. Don't like this either.

The best thing happened! Aunt Songbird sent us a Thanksgiving Present. I have a card to prove this! She wrote it to the "catboys". I have new treats. I'm not sure I'll share them...

I took my collar off. Dubby took his collar off. Fish refuses to take his collar off. Andy took off his collar.

I love vacation days like today. No school until Monday!

Love,

Whistle

3 comments:

Littlemankitty said...

Doing ewwws usually works. Teaches them a lesson that it's not nice to leave us.

I just steal stuff. But if that stops working, I might have to do the ewwws.

Sue said...

We don't like suitcases either. Thanks for the tip about the ewwws. We will remember it for next time.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Truffle and Ouzo

Tiria the Shadow Princess said...

Whistle,
She will come back. I blogged about Giver of Greenies leaving. I wrote a poem too. And she came back and I only had to do ONE ewwwwwwwww. But i have learned to do it with taste. In the string puller's and string plucker's bathing place. Then they clean it up and don't tell Bearded Scritcher.

But she will come back. Really.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess