Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Overheard at the Cattery Today

Dubby: I love Aunt Songbird.
Fish: How do you know? You haven't met her yet.
Dubby: My dog loves her, so I love her.
Fish: I love her, too.

Whistle: When Aunt Songbird gets here, I'm going to show her my new nose freckle.
Fish: Why?
Whistle: She will want to see it.

Fish: Aunt Songbird understands me. She appreciates contemplatives.
Dubby: She has fleas?
Fish: No! She will understand why I wish you'd leave me alone!
Dubby: Huh?

Sister: I am going on walks with Aunt Songbird.
Dubby: Where will you go? May I come, too?
Sister: Dearie, we will go outside. I will tell you all about it when I get home.
Dubby: Will you tell me what outside smells like?
Sister: Oh yes, you can smell my paws.
Dubby: Really?
Sister: Yes, now take your nap.

No comments: