Monday, February 2, 2009

We went to the vet today.
We had to get in our cat carriers and ride in a car.
I had to share the cat carrier with Fish. Dubby was in the other carrier.
Fish and Dubby weigh 16 lbs. each. I weigh 15 lbs.
Everyone got two shots.
We had our temperatures taken in the wrong place.
It was so bad I can't discuss it further.

An entire bag of Greenies can't make me feel better.
But, you could try.

I may never be the same again.

Sadly,
Whistle, this is my blog and I approve this message

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sorry for the difficult parts, but glad your mama takes such good care of you boys!
Love,
Aunt Songbird

Deb said...

I don't like having my temp taken either. If the sun don't shine there, you shouldn't stick things there. Just sayin.

Henry
sneaking on to GoG's account (don't tell.)

Littlemankitty said...

That is HORRIBLE. I'm calling the SPCA. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I'm going to go eat a bunch of stuff, because I want to weigh 15 pounds, too. I think 10 is too little for such a macho boy.

1-4 Grace said...

Somebody's been eating lots of cat cookies. I am sorry you had to get shots and have your temperature taking "back there." it is awful.
Glad you checked up okay and are good to go.
Love,
Mugsy Andrew (13 lbs and in need of Greenies).

Spooky said...

I tried and tried to weigh like the big boys, but I only made it to 7.5 lbs...and I'm ten years old! My people just tell me that I'm "dainty." Hah. Yeah, right.

As for that temperature-taking deal, Tiggie once gave me some great advice to keep my tail firmly tucked between my hind legs, and give the biteys to anyone who tries to move it. I am sorry that you had to endure such horrors! I'll happily share my Greenies with you; they sure aren't helping me put on the weight.

Sue said...

You were all very brave. Those appointments are troubling, especially the temperature part. Not nice at all.

Truffle - 8 lbs.

Ouzo - 18 sturdy lbs of boy cat.