Friday, August 28, 2009

The Best Birthday Ever!

Fish here.

Really, this was the greatest birthday I've ever had. We each got a can of cat food to eat, cat cookies whenever we wanted and I heard "Happy Birthday" all through the day!

I feel so four-ish. Competent, able, wise, all the things one finds in a great 4 year old cat. I feel as if I can take on the world!

If you put your nose to the monitor screen right here **** you can smell cat cookie breff and canned cat food breff. Nice, huh?

What a wonderful day!

Love from Fish

3 comments:

1-4 Grace said...

Happy, happy Berfday Fish!
~Malelyn and Mugsy

Sue said...

Oh Fish, I'm so glad that your fourth birfday was so wonderful. And yes, the kitteh fud bref is a delight.

Sue, Truffle, and Ouzo

Tiria the Shadow Princess said...

Hello Fish...
I tried to send you a mouse (it was only a little chewed) but Henry opened the package to inspect it. He SAYS he doesn't know where it went. I don't believe him.

Oh, and the Grump (that what we call Polgara - because she is) sends you a tail twitch hello.

Any day we celebrate as a BIRD day is a good day for me!

Tiria
The Shadow Princess