Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Whistle Here

Happy New Year all Ye Kittys!

Our Aunt Songbird is here! She brought ME a copy of the Aristocats! I'll watch it today with her. Just me and maybe Dubby and Fish. Sister can watch too but not on Aunt Songbird's lap. Just me.

We have new weather here. It's cold here. Yes, not hot like we have most of the year. This new weather makes my fur upset and my paws chilly. Adventure Cat went outside today but didn't stay long. He said he had emails to write but it was too cold even for a cat who loves Adventure. Sister likes the cold. Andy slept inside with us because he was cold. Mom says 22 degrees means water bowls free up into little ice rinks for birds.

Our birds are beautiful. I watched them at the bird feeders yesterday and counted thirty hundred twelve birds eating. Some eat at the feeder while others pick food off the ground.

If you don't mind, I need to go tell Fish something so I have to go.

Love,
Whistle This is my blog. Just me.

4 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Hi Whistle,

it's really really cold here in Texas also. It was snow on Christmas! We went out to play in it. We wore our coats that our grandaddy picked out for us.

we were glad to come home afterward.

We got a Wii for Christmas and mama put us into it! So we can exercise with her.

happy new year,

josie & boudreaux

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hey I'd love to congratulate you for such a great quality forum!
Just thought this would be a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Laurence Todd
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/wedding-party-supplies.html]wedding Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

I want not agree on it. I think polite post. Especially the title attracted me to review the whole story.